With ContactCopy, you select contact information such as name, address, phone number and email address in any application. With just a keystroke you copy all data to your contact database in Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express or Palm Desktop.
contactCopy is as easy to use as the Windows clipboard
1. Select the text containing the contact information (e.g. from email signatures or website contact information)
2. Click on the contactCopy toolbar
3. contactCopy analyzes the contact data, splits it into fields and copies the values to your personal contact database
contactCopy is not only a time-saver. You avoid typing errors when transferring important personal information such as email addresses, phone and fax numbers or postal addresses.
contactCopy comprises an advanced contact parsing engine, an algorithm that understands the language of contact information.
In addition to pattern-based recognition techniques, contactCopy uses a comprehensive dictionary of strings occuring in contact information, allowing for unmatched recognition performance.
contactCopy knows the structure of postal addresses as well as phone numbers used in the USA and most European countries.
ContactCopy's address parser includes a comprehensive list of place names for the following countries. For these countries, country information can be added automatically to the postal addresses and phone numbers.
France (plus Monaco)
Italy (plus San Marino and the Vatican)
Spain (plus Andorra)
Switzerland (plus Liechtenstein)
Structuring expressions contained in the contact information (such as Name, Address, Tel, Email) are recognized in 13 languages (German, English, Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, Swedish etc.)
The contact parser can be integrated into any third-party application through the RecogniContact SDK.
1. The copyright in this product is the property of LoquiSoft of Porzellangasse 7a, 1090 Vienna, Austria (hereinafter referred to as the "Licensor")
2. You shall be entitled to test this product free of charge for 30 days from installation. Should you decide to continue to use this product after this trial period, you shall be required to obtain a licence for every computer on which this product is installed.
3. Licences for this product shall be non-exclusive.
4. This software may be distributed in electronic forums and Internet sites, so long as
-- it is distributed in the complete, original and unregistered form.
-- all files, including the distribution and license agreement documents, are included.
-- no charge is obtained and no profit is made for its distribution.
5. The license key for this product provided on the grant of a licence is personal and should not be disclosed to third parties
6. The Licensor's liability is limited to liability for gross negligence. All liability for errors is excluded.
7. In the event that any products are defective, the Licensor shall have the right to endeavour to rectify these within a reasonable period of time and a period of at least 30 days shall be deemed reasonable for these purposes.